My journey into this work has evolved over many years – decades, really. Many strands — both professionally and personally – have woven together over time to inform, heal, and motivate me, instinctively preparing me for this work.
Living Deeply, Dying Well Film Presentations
Living Deeply, Dying Well
A film about choices and better endings
A 30-minute heartfelt documentary capturing the voices and experiences of people finding comfort through making personal choices about death and dying. The interviews and stories reveal the complexities of end-of-life issues in today’s healthcare environment and the many pathways to a better ending.
Do you know that…
- That 75 % of people close to dying are unable to speak for themselves?
- What type of medical care or intervention you want under what circumstances?
- Whom you want to speak for you if you can’t do so for yourself?
Why is This Important?
- Envision a peaceful/meaningful ending. Avoid unnecessary suffering.
- Relieve loved ones of burdensome decision-making.
- Help guide your caregivers and medical team.
Pamela K Steele, PhD
- Educational Psychologist
- Certified Mediator
- Healthcare Advocate and Navigator
- Certified End-of-Life Facillitator
- Former Executive of Level 1 Trauma Center
- Emmy award winner in Broadcast Journalism
Film Screening Dates/Locations
To book a screening, email Pamela Steele